22441 | Apartment 2 bedrooms 1555 sqft for sale in Park Gate Residence, Bur Dubai, Dubai
my feedback
RESALE | MOTIVATED SELLER | GOOD DEAL
AED 1,900,000
 Park Gate Residence, Bur Dubai, Dubai
bed icon
2
Bedrooms
bath icon
3
Bathrooms
scale icon
1,555
Sqft
parking icon
1
Parking

Apartment 2 bedrooms 1555 sqft for sale in Park Gate Residence, Bur Dubai, Dubai | Ref: #22441

Description
HOMES 4 LIFE REAL ESTATE OFFERS THIS MOST DESIRED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN PARK GATE WITH ZABEEL PARK & DUBAI FRAME VIEW

BUA 1,366.26 Sq. Ft. + 207 Sq.ft Terrace (Total 1572 Sq.ft) 2 BR + 3 bathroom + Cloak Room + Laundry roomSpacious Apartment with 2 balconies100% Full Zabeel Park and Frame View40% PaidFinal payment (remaining 60%) to be paid on December 2020 on HandoverAccess to Metro Station and Bus StationsDirect access to Zabeel ParkClose Proximity to World Trade Center, The Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown Dubai and DXB AirportReady by December 2020.Park Gate Residences is composed of 4 elegantly designed high rise residential towers developed by WASL1 and offers 1, 2- & 3-Bedroom Apartments, Podium townhouses and Penthouses. These Towers overlooks the lush gardens of Zabeel Park and offers easy access to Metro & Bus stations, Sheikh Zayed Road, Sheikh Rashid Road and Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed road
or further enquiries call AVKASH WADHWANI
Details
Typesale
Property IDHomes 4 Life-1010-Ap-S-6790
Permit Number7148065930
Property Statuspublish
Property TypeApartment
Categoryresidential
FurnishesUnfurnished
PriceAED 1,900,000
Property Size1,555 sqft
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms3
Parking1
Amenities
Balcony or Terrace
Central A/C and Heating
Intercom
Broadband internet
Private Jacuzzi/SPA/sauna
Laundry Room
Barbecue area
Private Garden
Private Gym
Private Pool
Satellite cable tv
Storage room
avkash-wadhwani
Avkash Wadhwani
LOADING