Spacious & Luxurious 2 Bedroom with Best Views

2BedroomBed R.

2BathroomBath R.



Apartments 2 bedroom 2619.07 sqft for sale in Seventh Heaven, Al Barari, Dubai | Ref: Candour Real Estate Broker-CAR-S-0036

Landscaped & Upgraded 3BR Rahat Facing Park


Candour Real Estate

is delighted to offer this spacious two-bedroom apartment for sale, with Lake and Greenery view facing Burj Khalifa located in Seventh Heaven, Al Barari. It is located on the first floor overlooking the lush green gardens of Al Barari. This apartment is perfect of someone who requires the extra space to entertain guests with 2619.07sq.ft. of indoor and balcony entertainment area Pictures are for reference only and actual unit available are subject to be different. The Unit is at the first floor and the pool is directly accessible. Property Details:- * Spacious and Luxurious 2 Bedroom * first floor and direct access to the pool * Separate Store Area * BUA: 2619.07 SQFT * Views to Burj Khalifa, Lake and Pool * Fully fitted kitchen with high end appliances * Post handover payment plan ►►►For viewings and details Please call Ms. Caroline: +971 52 496 1731◄◄◄ You enter into the apartment with big living and dining area, which has an attached balcony with the views towards greenery. A beautiful open plan kitchen with high end finishing and appliances from Siemens and Smeg, which includes cooking range, grill and sauté your food in the best of the Asian style. Other kitchen appliances include microwave, oven, 2 door fridge and plate heater with soft closing drawers. Both bedrooms and grand size and en-suite with walk in closet with balconies facing greenery and Burj Khalifa Downtown. This is the one of the best 2 bedroom apartments in Seventh Heaven. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. The 2-bedroom apartment come with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and large walk-in closets. Each property comes with fully landscaped gardens, swimming pool, BBQ area, 2 car garage, floor to ceiling windows. ►►►For viewings and details Please call Ms. Caroline: +971 52 496 1731◄◄◄


Property StatusPublishPermit Number7117465591
Bedrooms2Property TypeApartments
Price3,500,000 AED Property Size1775 sqft
Property IDCandour Real Estate Broker-CAR-S-0036Parking2
Property StatusPublish
Price90.000 AED per year
Property IDAeon & Trisl Real Estate Broker-Portal-AT-342915
Permit Number65211365039
Property TypeApartment
Property Size1775 sqft


Balcony or Terrace
Central A/C and Heating
Covered Parking
Fitted kitchen
Private Jacuzzi/SPA/sauna
Kitchen Appliances
Maid's Room
Marble floor
Barbecue area
Private Gym
Satellite cable tv
Storage room
Built-in Wardrobes and closet



2 bd2 ba2619.07 sqft

Seventh Heaven, Al Barari, Dubai

Caroline KruegerCandour Real Estate Broker
Share this listingReport this listing